Apple unveiled the stunning Retina display featured MacBook Pro at the WWDC 2012 event in San Francisco. All new MacBook Pro is a 15-inch Mac machine powered with Retina display, all flash storage running on the fastest mobile quad-core processor on the market: the Intel Core i7. MacBook Pro is the world’s highest-resolution display notebook having 5.1 million pixels with a 2800-1800 resolution. It’s just a 15.4 inch display notebook which is announced as the most advanced notebook the most advanced Mac ever made by Apple. Have a look at the power machine MacBook Pro with Retina Display in pics:
Features of MacBook Pro:
- Intel Core i7; fastest mobile quad-core processor on the market.
- Next generation NVIDIA graphics.
- Worlds’ highest resolution display notebook; 2880-1800 resolution.
- Retina display with 5.1 million pixels.
- Upto 768GB of flash storage.
- FaceTime HD Camera.
- Multi-Touch Trackpad and Backlit Keyboard.
- Retina-Ready Software
Difference between the Flash Storage and the Hard Drive is almost four times. Flash Storage results in four time more than the traditional hard drive. It’s not having any movable parts and that’s the reason Flash Storage based MacBook is much more super durable and quiet even it is in standby mode for a month.
This new MacBook Pro will be shipped with OS X Lion. Copy of OS X Mountain Lion will be given free with the purchase of Mac whenever it becomes available.
- MacBook Pro 15-inch display, 2.3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.3 GHz, 8GB of memory and 256GB of flash storage starts at $2,199 (US);
- MacBook Pro 15-inch display, 2.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.6 GHz, 8GB of memory and 512GB of flash storage starts at $2,799 (US).