I came across with a strange situation with one of my friends Nokia Lumia 720. It runs on Windows Phone 8 and I’m also an owner of same phone. I was curios to know the problem and its solution. Let’s first have look for the problem:
- Nokia Lumia 720 not switching off / Windows Phone 8 not switching off.
- Nokia Lumia 720 screen black out / Windows Phone 8 screen black out.
- Nokia Lumia 720 power button not working / Windows Phone 8 power button not working.
- Nokia Lumia 720 nothing shown on phone when someone calls to it / Windows Phone 8 nothing shown on phone when someone calls to it.
- Nokia Lumia 720 can’t power it off using PC also / Windows Phone 8 can’t power it off using PC also.
As we all know that battery of phone is not replaceable as it is fully covered. So one can’t restart it by taking its battery out and all other options are not working. Here is the perfect solution for it:
Hold down and press the Volume down button and Power Off button for 15-20 seconds. Both buttons must be hold down and pressed simultaneously. Your phone will restart within few seconds. If it doesn’t work that please repeat same for 30 seconds it’ll definitely work.
Hope this solution for Nokia Lumia not restarting or Windows Phone 8 not restarting, will be helpful for all. Stay Connected and tuned.