Mozilla Firefox 10 stable version 10.0.2 is released by Mozilla where it has fixed some issues. This final build of Mozilla Firefox with version 10 is available for Windows, Mac and Linux platform.
Mozilla firefox 10 includes the new inbuilt developer tools so that you can now easily create or modify the source code of webpage you looking at.
What’s new in Mozilla Firefox 10:
- The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen
- CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported Newelement for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector
- IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification is added
- Firefox crash when moving bookmarks is fixed
- Firefox notifications may not work properly with Growl 1.3 or later is resolved now
- Some synaptic touch pads are unable to vertical scroll
- For some users, scrolling in the main GMail window will be slower than usual
- If you try to start Firefox using a locked profile, it will crash
- This version of Firefox will not work on Macintosh hardware with Power PC CPUs
- Under certain conditions, scrolling and text input may be jerky