Microsoft Office team just made available the link of Office 2010 SP1 for download. This is a update to fix some current issues present in Office 2010 and will improve security, performance, and stability. SP1 is roll up for the previously released updates. Service Pack is available for both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Office 2010.
The service pack update will address the following items:
- Outlook fixes an issue where “Snooze Time” would not reset between appointments.
- The default behavior for PowerPoint “Use Presenter View” option changed to display the slide show on the secondary monitor.
- Integrated community content in the Access Application Part Gallery.
- Better alignment between Project Server and SharePoint Server browser support.
- Improved backup / restore functionality for SharePoint Server
- The Word Web Application extends printing support to “Edit Mode.”
- Project Professional now synchronizes scheduled tasks with SharePoint task lists.
- Internet Explorer 9 “Native” support for Office Web Applications and SharePoint
- Office Web Applications Support for Chrome
- Inserting Charts into Excel Workbooks using Excel Web Application
- Support for searching PPSX files in Search Server
- Visio Fixes scaling issues and arrowhead rendering errors with SVG export
- Proofing Tools improve spelling suggestions in Canadian English, French, wedish and European Portuguese.
- Outlook Web Application Attachment Preview (with Exchange Online only)
Just download and run the exe file to update your Office 2010 to latest.
Download: 32 bit | 64 bit