After the release of Office 2013 Customer Preview, Microsoft confirmed the Office 2013 RTM of and made it available for download. Office 2013 System Requirements are not that much performance eating and there is no need to upgrade some hardware in order to taste the Office 2013.
If you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows Server 2008 R2 then you can have look of Office 2013. Here are the Office 2013 System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 or later with .Net 3.5 or greater. You must run Windows 8 Release Preview or later. Get Windows 8
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
It’s not possible to install Office 2013 on s system running Windows Xp or Windows Vista. Download Office 2013 RTM 60-day trial.