DNS Changer malware is spreading and changes DNS server setting of your computer or the of the network devices which your computer uses to connect to the Internet. DNS Changer malware will replace your DNS server IP address with the following list of Rogue DNS Server. Check out your DNS Server address and match with following list:
- 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124 through 126.96.36.199
- 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124 through 126.96.36.199
Note: Start comparing from the first number like 85, 67, 93, 77, 213, or 64. If you found a match then compare the rest of IP address. By this way comparison will be easier and faster.
If you found that your DNS Server address falls in any of the above IP address range then it’s sure you are infected with the DNS Changer malware and you have to clean up the mess. You can also check out whether you are affected or not automatically also. Check out how to automatically check whether you are affected or not. In case you are infected, you must fix the problem.