After the announcement of upcoming Windows Phone version i.e. Windows Phone 8 from Microsoft, we heard only rumors about the devices based on it. Samsung is the first company to officially announce the first Windows Phone 8 device named Samsung Ativ S. Samsung Ativ S seems fully powered, promising, elegant. Here is Samsung Ativ S specification:
- 1.5Ghz Dual-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4.8” HD Super AMOLED display of Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 8.7mm of brushed aluminum chassis
- 8MP autofocus rear camera
- 1.9MP front camera
- NFC (Near Field Communications)
- 16GB & 32GB models
- MicroSD slot for storage expansion
- 2300mAh battery
Nokia is also ready to come in to competition and will reveal their new Windows Phone 8 devices like Nokia Phi on Nokia World Event 2012. We have to wait till Windows Phone 8 launch and then market will be full of Windows Phone 8 devices. Windows Phone 8 devices will compete with Android JellyBean based devices & iPhone 5.
Prices of Samsung Ativ S are indicative and soon we will let our readers know about the price of Samsung Ativ S.