Microsoft is marketing SkyDrive a lot and apps for the same has been released for various platforms including Android & iOS. From today onwards, SkyDrive app will be available for Xbox 360. Now you can bring your photos, videos and other contents on Xbox 360.
No matter what you are using, on which platform your device is running, you are one click away from your favorite content. SkyDrive everywhere whether you are on Windows Phone, iOS devices, Android devices, PC, web or TV.
Mike Torres, Group Program Manager, SkyDrive apps quoted as:
Starting today, we’re bringing even more value to SkyDrive and Xbox customers with a new SkyDrive app for Xbox 360. This means your favorite content is now only one click away, whether you are using the web, your PC, your phone, or now, even your big screen TV.
Top three scenarios which were kept in mind while building the SkyDrive app for Xbox:
- Shared photos & videos. Share a meaningful event with your friends or family by viewing photos & videos on your TV, or view photos & videos others have shared with you through SkyDrive. Imagine being able to view cherished photos and videos shared by friends and family —like a musical performance, a kid’s birthday, or baby’s first steps—on your TV.
- Snap and see. For Windows Phone users, snap a picture and see it appear almost immediately in your camera roll on the big screen. This feels like magic! For example, you could take a quick snapshot of your child making a funny face, fire up the SkyDrive app on your Xbox, and view it right away on your 50” screen. Just make sure you’re using the same Microsoft account sign-in for both Xbox LIVE and your Windows Phone.
- Party slide show. Plan a great slide show to play in the background of a dinner party. For example, you could start a slide show of a recent trip for friends, or have holiday-themed photos and videos playing during a holiday party.
How to use SkyDrive app on Xbox:
- Power on your Xbox and TV.
- Go to Apps.
- Select Browse Apps.
- Choose SkyDrive from Social Category.
Download SkyDrive app. Stay tuned with us.