Visual Studio 2012 is released and is readily available for download freely whose links of the ISO images are given. Visual Studio 2012 is equipped with .NET framework 4.5 and is a n amazing software for the developers. You can taste the tool which brings the Modern UI to developers so that they can build apps, websites based on Modern UI. Developers still think whether they can install it or not so for them here is the Visual Studio 2012 system requirements.
Visual Studio 2012 System Requirements:
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
Supported Architectures: 32-bit (x86) | 64-bit (x64) Hardware Requirements:
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
One can still use the free Windows 8 Release Preview.