Windows Live Events Service from Windows Live team is going to be retired in 2010 and starting from today onwards no new events can be created. Only accessing and editing of existing events can be done. If any one having events created on todays date then they will be available till April 2010 and in case you want to save your photos, videos then have to be done before April 2010.
- Go to http://events.live.com/ and sign in with your Windows Live ID.
- Click View your events at the top of the page.
- Click the event you want to save photos from. and then click the Photos link on the left side of the event page.
- Select the photo album that you want to save, and then click More at the top of the page. In the More dropdown menu, click Download, and then click Download with Photo Gallery.
- Select the photos that you want to save, and then click Download.
- Click the SkyDrive link on the left side of each event page.
- Select the Documents folder.
- Click the specific file that you want to download.
- Click Download, and then open the file or save it to your computer.
After April 2010 Windows Live Events will end entirely and no access to old events or to photos, videos will be avaialble. Microsoft is not planning to start a new service for events separately, but an easier way to manage and share your appointments, events, to-do lists and reminders all from one place: Windows Live Calendar. Simply click here to know How to create events in Windows Live Calendar