Every Windows Lovers and tech geeks will have a desire or wish to see their child working in Microsoft as an Employee. So here are 10 signs which shows that when your child will grow up he/she will be a Microsoft Windows Employee. With the brilliant contribution of @brandonleblanc and @benthepcguy the list of 10 ways to know whether your child will grow up to be a Microsoft Employee:
- They prefer Windows.com to Disney.com.
- They dress their Xbox avatars better than they dress themselves in real life.
- They make PowerPoint presentations to show their friends their new toys.
- As a baby, they prefer a Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse over their bottle. (It’s bendy!)
- They like Internet Explorer over Dora the Explorer.
- Play dates take place via Messenger video chat on their PC.
- You have to put the Windows Start sound on repeat to put them to sleep.
- They walk around the house shouting “Developers! Developers! Developers!”
- They Bing their math homework instead of using a calculator.
- They changed your Windows 7 theme to Justin Bieber.
Enjoy this share.