Office 2010 came up with lots of new enhancements and features which helps us in saving lot of time. In Word 2010 we can’t only use it as a tool to create and organize our documents but as well we can use it post contents to our blog to various blog provider service like Blogger, Windows Live Spaces, WordPress, and Community Server etc. Just follow the simple steps and your post will be directly blogged from Microsoft Word 2010. The steps to be followed are as:
- Create a new document as Blog Post by selecting it from File > New menu.
- Register your Blog Account either now or later at the time of publishing the post.
- In case of Registering you have to choose the blog provider from the list given as here I’m selecting Blogger as my blog provider.
- Now provide the concerned User Name and Password for the blog provider of yours.
- Now choose the blog for which you want to do posting in case you have more than one blog associated to that account as here I’m having. So I choose my default blog as UnlockWindows.
- Now it will contact to your blog provider to confirm the information you provided for registering your account.
- Now click on the Publish or choose Publish as draft in case you want to schedule your blog post to some other time. That’s all about blog post via Word 2010.