After launching Adobe Photoshop Express for iOS and Android users Adobe launched an app version of Photoshop for Windows users too. Adobe Photoshop Express is now available in Windows App Store for Windows 8 users where users can download it for free but there are few premium features which will be unlocked after paying some price.
Using Adobe Photoshop Express – Photo magic at your fingertips is very easy on Windows 8 PCs and handy on the tablets. One can easily & quickly edit, retouch and add variety of features in few clicks.
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye.
- Auto-Fix: One-touch adjustment for brightness, exposure and shadows.
- Color: Slider controls for exposure, contrast, clarity, vibrance and more.
- One-touch filters: Choose from more than 15 eye-catching effects!
- Upload your photos to Adobe Revel to sync them across your devices.
- Get creative by adding the Looks Pack* and Noise Reduction Pack*
*available as in-app purchases. The Adobe Looks Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with even more one-touch filters. The Adobe Noise Reduction Pack minimizes unwanted grain and speckling in your photos.
Have a look of how to use Adobe Photoshop Express on your Windows PC or tablet:
Sample Image before editing and controls/settings for using:
Sample Image after Editing: