Mozilla Firefox 63 is readily available for download. This is a stable release channel update which includes specific improvements particularly to Windows 10 with additional protection against unwanted software downloads. Stay Tuned and always download Mozilla Firefox latest version and visit firefox ftp directory listing for all channel’s firefox installer. Firefox ftp have various channel builds like nightly, release, candidate etc. in director listing form, from first version of respective Firefox web browser.
List of changes so done in this version are:
- Firefox on Windows 10 now supports Dark as well Light app/theme modes
- The Ctrl+Tab shortcut displays thumbnail previews of tabs and it can be cycled through in recently used order.
- “Quick find” feature can be disabled or turned off
- New bookmarks editor dialog box when bookmarking a web page
- The option “Never check for updates” removed from Options (about:preferences) page. You can use the DisableAppUpdate enterprise policy as a substitute.
- Firefox now warns you before closing multiple tabs and windows when quitting from the main menu or pressing Ctrl+Shift+Q hotkey
- Firefox now recognizes the operating system accessibility setting for reducing animation
- [Fixed] Issue that prevented the address bar from autofilling bookmarked URLs in certain cases
- In the Library, the Open in Sidebar feature for individual bookmarks removed
- Performance improvements
- Various security fixes
- HTML5 improvements
- Developer improvements
There are lots more improvements in the it so the full list is not posted here. But as you’ll install and use the Firefox, you’ll come across the new features. Download links of Mozilla Firefox are: