At BUILD Conference today Microsoft is fully ready to announce so many big announcements related to their products. Few hours back Windows 8.1 Preview was released and was made available for download for free. One day before Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview was released. And now Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 is made publicly available for free for the users.
Detailed description for the update is: This update is the latest in a cumulative series of feature additions and bug fixes for Visual Studio 2012.
Date Published: 6/26/2013
File name: VS2012.3.exe
File size: 1.3 MB
How to download the Visual Studio 2012 Update 3:
Click here to download the Visual Studio Update 3. Choose Run to start installation or Save to install it later.
To Download the Product Layout for Offline Installation:
- This will enable you to download a complete local copy to your computer. You can run Setup later without contacting the Internet, or you can copy and paste the installation layout in another location.
- On this page, choose the Download button.
- Choose the Save button.
- Once the download is complete, open a command prompt, navigate to the download location, and run VS2012.3.exe /layout
- Specify where to download the files and click the Download button
- Once downloaded, you can run VS2012.3.exe from the download location to install the update.
Or you can download the ISO image directly. The CRC and SHA1 hash values of your downloaded ISO image should match these:
- CRC: 6DE6F985
- SHA-1: 89D4AC51AB2444134D61B668AAA8C4A655B84510