1. Open MS Outlook and your account in which you like to add signature to your mail.
Now navigate to File > Options.
2. Select “Mail” from left sidebar and then click on “Signatures“.
3. Now click on “New” from “Signatures and Stationery” dialog box and give a name to your new signature.
4. Now click on Image Icon from “Edit signature” section.
5. Choose the image you want to insert in your signature. Also you can add text there and insert hyperlink to the text.
5. Simply click on the hyperlink icon and choose the options as per your requirement as here Existing File or Web Page is chosen and Address is given.
Click on OK and now you can see the resulting signature into your each mail you compose by default.
That’s it and you’re done.