Pismo File Mount Audit Package is a freely available application for Windows which is perfectly able to mount the contents of ZIP, ISO, Compact File Set and Private Folder files to the file system as virtual folders. Its a very simple and easy to handle application which supports Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7 both 32 & 64 bit.
Simply install the package and then Mount any file format supported like ISO from its Context menu. Have a look at the screenshots below which show you how simple it is to use Pismo File Mount Audit Package.
Features of Pismo File Mount Audit Package:
- ZIP reader: Most zip archive files can be mounted as read-only folders to allow access to contents, including the ability to execute contained applications.
- CD/DVD image file reader: DVD and CD images can be mounted in place as a read-only folder to allow access to contents. ISO, CISO, ISZ, and DAA image formats are supported.
- Compact File Set reader: CFS files can be mounted in place as read-only folders to allow access to contents, including the ability to execute contained applications.
- Private Folders: Private Folders can be created and used to store sensitive data files and applications in an encrypted and compressed container file. Private folders are created using a password to generate the encryption key. Once the password is provided at mount time, the protected contents become accessible in place through the file system.
- Explorer integration: Most functionality is available in the shell using context menus and drag-drop operations.
- Full file system support: All built-in Windows file systems and 3rd party file systems are supported. Files on local, removable, and network devices, can be mounted.
- Command line interface: All functionality is available through the command line, allowing scripting and automation.