Nokia has just announced a new SmartPhone in Lumia series named as Nokia Lumia 625. Nokia Lumia 625 is biggest and most affordable Lumia SmartPhone from Nokia. This one is 4G/LTE enabled providing services 10x faster. Really a budget friendly smartphone for Indian users too as it will be priced around in between 15-16k. Recently Nokia Lumia 1020 was launched and is available for pre-order.
Product manager Vinay Jayakumar told Conversations,
“The transition to 4G is gathering pace. With a super-fast internet connection, there’s a real demand for big, beautiful screens that help bring all the content to life – this is where the Nokia Lumia 625 arrives with a really competitive price to match.”
Nokia Lumia 625 Specification:
- Display: 4.7 inch WVGA @ 201ppi with Sunlight Readability Enhancement, High Brightness Mode, Color Enhancement and Super Sensitive Touch
- Battery: 2000 mAh; talk time – up to 15.2 hours (3G)
- Processor: 1.2GHz, Dual Core Snapdragon S4
- Size/Weight: 133.25 x 72.25 x 9.15 mm, 159g
- Connectivity: USB2.0, BT 4.0+ LE, WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- Camera: 5-megapixel autofocus, LED flash, 1080p@30fps; VGA front facing camera
- Memory: 512MB RAM; 8GB storage with support for up to 64GB SD card
- Color: Orange, Yellow, Bright Green, White and Black.
Pricing so detailed by Nokia is €220 (before any local taxes or operator subsidies) and will start shipping in Q3 this year. It will come across Europe, Africa, Latin America, and parts of Asia (including China and India).