Nokia and Samsung both released their latest smartphones namely Nokia Lumia 925 & Samsung Galaxy S4 respectively. Recently Nokia tested both phones on basis of camera quality and here we present the result of the test.
Nokia Lumia 925 is using PureView Imaging Technology which is best in low light imaging and Samsung Galaxy S4 is coming with a 13MP camera which is beating other smartphones available in number. Lets have a look onto Specifications of both phones.
Nokia Lumia 925 Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch AMOLED WXGA (1280×768) with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon
- OS: Windows Phone 8
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16 GB user memory
- Rear Camera: PureView 8.7-megapixel with OIS, Autofocus, dual LED flash.
- Front Camera: HD 1.2MP wide angle
- Camera Features: Touch focus, Landscape orientation, Exposure compensation, Auto and manual exposure, Auto and manual white balance, Still image editor, Face recognition, Full screen viewfinder, Geotagging, Optical image stabilization, True 16:9 sensor, PureView, Backside-illuminated image sensor, Automatic photo upload to web services, Full resolution photo and video upload, Creative Studio, 6-lens optics
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specifications:
- Display: 5inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Processor: 1.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor / 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly bean)
- Memory: 16 / 32 / 64GB memory + microSD slot (up to 64GB), 2GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 13 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- Front Camera: 2 Mega pixel camera, Full HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
- Camera Features: Dual Shot , Drama Shot, Sound & Shot, 360 Photo, Animated Photo, Eraser, Night, Best Photo, Best Face, Beauty Face, HDR (High Dynamic Range), Panorama, Sports
Picture quality test of both phones taken by Nokia (Nokia Lumia 925 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Camera Test):
Now it’s upto you to decide which is the best. 🙂