Here is a great news for all State Bank of India users as SBI launches awesome net banking app for Windows Phone users. Now every Windows Phone user having account in State Bank of India can enjoy net banking features like funds transfer, Cheque Book request, Mobile Top up etc. on their phone. This cool app is available on Windows Phone Store for free. Have a look at the screenshots of the app:
Features of State Bank Freedom app for State Bank of India net banking:
- Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank’s account)
- Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
- Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
- Cheque Book request
- Demat Account Enquiry
- Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
- Mobile Top up
- M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
- Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Steps for how to register for using the app after installing the State Bank Freedom app:
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose ‘Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration’
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.