Most awaited Operating System is now available to the public as Technical Preview and every geek, developer and end use wants to install it ASAP. But before you move further first have a look at most important thing about it which is its System Requirement. In case you are already using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, you can move for upgrading or installing Windows 10 Technical Preview. But if not then please make sure your system must comply with the given system requirements of Windows 10 Technical Preview.
System requirements for Windows 10 Technical Preview is as:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
Important point to be noted before installing Windows 10 Technical Preview:
- Some PC processors and hardware configurations aren’t supported by Technical Preview.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an Internet connection, a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768, and a Microsoft account.
- After you install the preview, you won’t be able to play DVDs using Windows Media Player.
- If you have Windows 8 Pro with Media Center and you install the preview, Windows Media Center will be removed.
- The preview won’t work on Windows RT 8.1 and Windows N editions.
- The preview is not available for Windows Phone.
- A small number of older, 64-bit CPUs might be blocked from installing the preview.
- If you’re running Windows 7 without SP1, you can only upgrade to the preview by downloading an ISO file. If you install Windows 7 SP1, you can upgrade to the preview by using Windows Update or by downloading an ISO file.
Windows 10 Technical Preview is available in English, Chinese Simplified, & Brazilian Portuguese.