The Code Project is organizing a contest on Windows 7 where we have to use Visual Studio 2008 and/or Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 in order to build a great Windows 7 application and then post a article on The Code Project. Doing this let you win a fully loaded HP Touchsmart tx2z Notebook.
- Write a great article using the regular Code Project submission guidelines
- Your article should include screen shots and code samples
- Your article must use Visual Studio 2008 and/or Visual Studio 2010 Beta
- The app should run as a Windows client, and should take advantage of Windows-specific technologies/features found in Windows 7 (such as jumplists, thumbnails, etc.)
- You’ll need to tag your article with the key words “Windows 7”
- Post your article on The Code Project to automatically be entered in the contest
Prizes to Win:
There are lots of prizes to win but you have to be member of CodeProject.com and members can vote for the article. Then those articles having highest rated one will be checked by the judges to determine the final winner.
1. Articles must follow the guidelines listed above.
2. The articles can use any programming language but must focus on one of the Windows 7 features.
3. No cheating, lying, stealing code, or biting.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Only those who live in jurisdictions in which this contest is legal may enter.
6. Any breach of the rules and the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
7. The contest runs from 3 November 2009 to 6 March 2010, at 11:59:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time. After the contest closes, no additional entries will be permitted.
8. By entering the contest you agree to the rules, conditions of entry, and agree that your name, member profile information, article, code and any other submitted material can be used for promotional purposes by The Code Project and Microsoft.
9. By entering your article in the contest you agree that The Code Project and Microsoft can link to your article and all accompanying data or information for promotional purposes.