Microsoft finally showed up the preview of there coming next generation Operating System code named as “Windows 8”. First preview was demonstrated in the D9 conference yesterday as with its internal code name “Windows 8”. A demo of Windows 8 is shown which reveals the power of new generation touch-centric hardware. This OS is going to be a re-imagined Windows from the chip to interface. As per the conference few aspects of interface they shown there are as:
- Fast launching of apps from a tile-based Start screen, which replaces the Windows Start menu with a customizable, scalable full-screen view of apps.
- Live tiles with notifications, showing always up-to-date information from your apps.
- Fluid, natural switching between running apps.
- Convenient ability to snap and resize an app to the side of the screen, so you can really multitask using the capabilities of Windows.
- Fully touch-optimized browsing, with all the power of hardware-accelerated Internet Explorer 10.
Still there is much much more to come so please stay connected and watch this space for more news. Happy Windows Computing!