Windows Live Photo Contest is let you win a brand new Nikon DSLR Camera and its just based on your level of skill and how better you can do which others can’t.
Contest Start Time: 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on July 26, 2011
Contest End Time: 11:59 p.m. PT on August 8, 2011 (“Entry Period”)
Who are eligible for this contest:
- You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 18 years of age or older.
- If you are 18 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Contest; and
- You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest; and
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
Rules to enter the contest:
- Download the photo editing software tools: Windows Live PhotoGallery and the Microsoft Camera Codec Pack for free by visiting URL.
- Using a digital picture that fits into the competition theme “Feathers, Fins and Fur”, edit your image using Photo Gallery. While it’s not a requirement, you will get ten (10) additional points added to your overall score for editing a photo shot in a RAW format.
- Compose an email to WLcontest@hotmail.com as follows:
- Subject Line: WL Before & After Photo Contest
- Body of email:
- A short caption paragraph (no more than 50 words) describing how Windows improves your photo editing experience.
- Your first/last name
- Your original and edited photos in the photo essay format below (not more than 5 MB in .jpg format)
- Edited photograph (no more than 5 MB in .jpg format)
- Original RAW photograph (if you used a RAW) no more than 5 MB in one of the following applicable fomats: .arw, .crw, .cr2, .erf, .mef, .mrw, .nef, .nrw, .orf, .pef, .raw, .rw2, .rwl .sr2)