Windows Phone app Translator was only used for translating texts from one language to another but now its more customized, powerful and featured. Translator can easily interprets signs, train schedules, menus and more by using video camera of your phone. Travel with your Windows Phone all over the world and translate whatever you want on the spot.
Features of Translator:
- Translates printed text using phone’s camera.
- Translates spoken text using voice recognition.
- Translates the text entered using keyboard.
- Translates even when not connected to network as it downloads languages and phrase books for helping translation.
- Translates signs, newspapers, menus or any printed text or pic.
- Gives Word of the Day on the Start Screen to improve your vocabulary.
Note: Voice translations require network connection.
- Required: Windows Phone 7 or higher.
- App will use: data services | microphone | music and video library | owner identity | camera
- Published by: Microsoft Corporation
- Released: 10/15/2010
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Download Size: 7 MB
Download Translator app for free.