Google Chrome released a new stable release version 35 and updated it to new version 35.0.1916.153and is available for download as offline standalone installer as well web installer.
Features so improved:
- Updates the Flash Player to version 126.96.36.199.
Fixes in this update of Google Chrome (CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures):
- High CVE-2014-1730: Type confusion in V8.
- High CVE-2014-1731: Type confusion in DOM.
- High CVE-2014-1736: Integer overflow in V8.
- Medium CVE-2014-1732: Use-after-free in Speech Recognition.
- Medium CVE-2014-1733: Compiler bug in Seccomp-BPF.
Try this: Several features in Google Chrome are needed to be enabled as are not on by default, you can check some of the Tips and Tricks which can be applied on Google Chrome and use the best out of it. Locked features like Multiple Profiles, Experimental Page, Side Tabs, Print Preview, Instant Search, Compact Navigation and others can be managed with about:flags help.
Download: Web Installer | Offline Standalone Installer | MSI Installer