Google Chrome released a new stable release version 27 and updated it to new version 28.0.1500.72 and is available for download as offline standalone installer as well web installer.
Features so improved:
- “Ask Google for suggestions” spell checking feature improvements (e.g. grammar and homonym checking)
- Desktop shortcuts for multiple users (profiles) on Windows
- Asynchronous DNS resolver on Mac and Linux
Fixes in this update of Google Chrome (CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures):
- Medium CVE-2013-2866: Clickjacking in the Flash plug-in.
- Multiple flash movies on one page not playing
- Arc rendering bug in canvas
- Select box with Multiple option fires Onchange event on scroll
Try this: Several features in Google Chrome are needed to be enabled as are not on by default, you can check some of the Tips and Tricks which can be applied on Google Chrome and use the best out of it. Locked features like Multiple Profiles, Experimental Page, Side Tabs, Print Preview, Instant Search, Compact Navigation and others can be managed with about:flags help.