Google Chrome released a new stable release version 37 and updated it to new version 39.0.2171.65 and is available for download as offline standalone installer as well web installer.
Features so improved:
- Enable Chromecast support for media files stored on Google Drive
- Update Network Error page design
- Display apps installed in Google Drive in the Chrome OS Launcher
Fixes in this update of Google Chrome (CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures):
- Critical CVE-2014-3176, CVE-2014-3177: A special reward to lokihardt@asrt for a combination of bugs in V8, IPC, sync, and extensions that can lead to remote code execution outside of the sandbox.
- High CVE-2014-3168: Use-after-free in SVG.
- High CVE-2014-3169: Use-after-free in DOM.
- High CVE-2014-3170: Extension permission dialog spoofing.
- High CVE-2014-3171: Use-after-free in bindings.
- Medium CVE-2014-3172: Issue related to extension debugging
- Medium CVE-2014-3173: Uninitialized memory read in WebGL.
- Medium CVE-2014-3174: Uninitialized memory read in Web Audio. Credit to Atte Kettunen from OUSPG.
Try this: Several features in Google Chrome are needed to be enabled as are not on by default, you can check some of the Tips and Tricks which can be applied on Google Chrome and use the best out of it. Locked features like Multiple Profiles, Experimental Page, Side Tabs, Print Preview, Instant Search, Compact Navigation and others can be managed with about:flags help.
Download: Web Installer | Offline Standalone Installer | MSI Installer | 64-bit Google Chrome