Google Chrome released a new stable release version 50 and updated it to new version 50.0.2661.75 and is available for download as offline standalone installer as well web installer. In This build several security related issues with few bug are fixed and improvements in performance is done.
Features so improved:
- New apps/extension APIs added
- Stability and performance improved
- 37 security fixes
Fixes in this update of Google Chrome (CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures):
- High CVE-2016-1652: Universal XSS in extension bindings.
- High CVE-2016-1653: Out-of-bounds write in V8.
- Medium CVE-2016-1651: Out-of-bounds read in Pdfium JPEG2000 decoding.
- Medium CVE-2016-1654: Uninitialized memory read in media.
- Medium CVE-2016-1655: Use-after-free related to extensions.
- Medium CVE-2016-1656: Android downloaded file path restriction bypass.
- Medium CVE-2016-1657: Address bar spoofing.
- Low CVE-2016-1658: Potential leak of sensitive information to malicious extensions
Try his: Several features in Google Chrome are needed to be enabled as are not on by default, you can check some of the Tips and Tricks which can be applied on Google Chrome
and use the best out of it. Locked features like Multiple Profiles, Experimental Page, Side Tabs, Print Preview, Instant Search, Compact Navigation and others can be managed with about:flags help
Download: Web Installer | Offline Standalone Installer | MSI Installer | 64-bit Google Chrome