Google Chrome released a new stable release version 43 and updated it to new version 43.0.2357.132 and is available for download as offline standalone installer as well web installer. In This build several security related issues with few bug are fixed and improvements in performance is done.
Features so improved:
- Enable Chromecast support for media files stored on Google Drive
- Update Network Error page design
- Display apps installed in Google Drive in the Chrome OS Launcher
Fixes in this update of Google Chrome (CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures):
- High CVE-2015-1252: Sandbox escape in Chrome.
- High CVE-2015-1253: Cross-origin bypass in DOM.
- High CVE-2015-1254: Cross-origin bypass in Editing.
- High CVE-2015-1255: Use-after-free in WebAudio.
- High CVE-2015-1256: Use-after-free in SVG.
- High CVE-2015-1251: Use-after-free in Speech.
- Medium CVE-2015-1257: Container-overflow in SVG.
- Medium CVE-2015-1258: Negative-size parameter in Libvpx.
- Medium CVE-2015-1259: Uninitialized value in PDFium.
- Medium CVE-2015-1260: Use-after-free in WebRTC.
- Medium CVE-2015-1261: URL bar spoofing.
- Medium CVE-2015-1262: Uninitialized value in Blink.
- Low CVE-2015-1263: Insecure download of spellcheck dictionary.
- Low CVE-2015-1264: Cross-site scripting in bookmarks.
Try this: Several features in Google Chrome are needed to be enabled as are not on by default, you can check some of the Tips and Tricks which can be applied on Google Chrome and use the best out of it. Locked features like Multiple Profiles, Experimental Page, Side Tabs, Print Preview, Instant Search, Compact Navigation and others can be managed with about:flags help.
Download: Web Installer | Offline Standalone Installer | MSI Installer | 64-bit Google Chrome