Google Chrome released a new stable release version 26 and updated it to new version 26.0.1410.64 and is available for download as offline standalone installer as well web installer.
Features so improved:
- “Ask Google for suggestions” spell checking feature improvements (e.g. grammar and homonym checking)
- Desktop shortcuts for multiple users (profiles) on Windows
- Asynchronous DNS resolver on Mac and Linux
Fixes in this update of Google Chrome (CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures):
- High CVE-2013-0916: Use-after-free in Web Audio. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
- Low CVE-2013-0917: Out-of-bounds read in URL loader. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Cris Neckar).
- Low CVE-2013-0918: Do not navigate dev tools upon drag and drop. Credit to Vsevolod Vlasov of the Chromium development community.
- [Linux only] Medium CVE-2013-0919: Use-after-free with pop-up windows in extensions. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Mustafa Emre Acer).
- Medium CVE-2013-0920: Use-after-free in extension bookmarks API. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Mustafa Emre Acer).
- High CVE-2013-0921: Ensure isolated web sites run in their own processes.
- Low CVE-2013-0922: Avoid HTTP basic auth brute force attempts. Credit to “t3553r”.
- Medium CVE-2013-0923: Memory safety issues in the USB Apps API. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Mustafa Emre Acer).
- Low CVE-2013-0924: Check an extension’s permissions API usage again file permissions. Credit to Benjamin Kalman of the Chromium development community.
- Low CVE-2013-0925: Avoid leaking URLs to extensions without the tabs permissions. Credit to Michael Vrable of Google.
- Medium CVE-2013-0926: Avoid pasting active tags in certain situations. Credit to Subho Halder, Aditya Gupta, and Dev Kar of xys3c (xysec.com).
Try this: Several features in Google Chrome are needed to be enabled as are not on by default, you can check some of the Tips and Tricks which can be applied on Google Chrome and use the best out of it. Locked features like Multiple Profiles, Experimental Page, Side Tabs, Print Preview, Instant Search, Compact Navigation and others can be managed with about:flags help.